addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Southern California Polyamory Meetup Group Message Board The Southern California Polyamory Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Reality TV show - Producer looking for a family...

Reality TV show - Producer looking for a family...

Closed to new replies

Deborah
Angel_B
Group Organizer
Burbank, CA
Dear members,

I was recently contacted by an individual who is wanting to start a Reality TV show, in the same line as a Jon and Kate plus 8, except for a poly family. Unlike most of the contacts, she said this one will pay you for being on the reality show.

She actually asked to be a member of the group as well, but because she is in the media, I told her I had to get a group conscience about whether it would be ok for her to be a part of the group. Please let me know if you have a problem with her being part of the group. I have set up a poll for this. All responses are confidential...not even I can see them. http://www.meetup.com...­

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED in meeting with her, please REPLY to this message. Otherwise, PLEASE respond in the discussion part of the forum on the meetup site. With over 300 members, this could fill up everyone's email boxes very quick otherwise. Here is the Discussion thread: http://www.meetup.com...­

Thank you :-)

Deborah