add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Active Lifestyle NERDS! Message Board › Skydiving Groupon!

Skydiving Groupon!

A former member
Post #: 5
$125 instead of the normal $189! Click here for the Groupon. It says "limited time remaining," so I'm not sure how long it will be available. You can add another 3,000 ft for $39. Video/photos are extra. We can all make reservations for the same day and time. You need to give them a credit card number to hold the reservation.

Fine print:
Expires May 31, 2013
Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Reservation required; subject to weather and availability. 48hr cancellation notice required. Valid for 10,000ft tandem dive between 8 a.m. and 9 a.m. only. Must be 18 or older. Must sign waiver. 230lb weight max.

If you need to sign up for Groupon, please use this link so I get credit and free Groupon bucks. :)
Jeremy S
user 8188940
San Diego, CA
Post #: 7
You know, I'm seriously tempted to do this.