Four hours. Six artists. One night.
Welcome to Club LUNA, the most ambitious independent MLP music celebration in Southern California. Gather under the shadow of Luna's night as several esteemed brony musicians come together to throw an electronic rave you will never forget.
Club LUNA is a one-night-only celebration dedicated solely to brony music and culture. Taking place at the Orange County Music Hall on the eve of the Season 4 premiere, it will feature several up-and-coming producers in the electronic brony musician scene, who will be performing many of their biggest hits for all to hear.
Along with the musical performances that will highlight the evening, there will also be several activities for attendees to enjoy: meet and greet other bronies from around the county, play competitive games such as My Little Rock Band, and peruse the wares of several artists in the community, including Steve Holt, Kira Buckland, and Kaji-Uma.
Club LUNA is being organized by DJ GARNiKA with the help of several members of the Equestria LA convention core staff, many of whom have also been responsible for several major SoCal Bronies events, including the March Mareathon, the May Mega Madness Mareathon, and the 2012 Grand Galloping Gala, Club LUNA's spiritual predecessor.
$10 before 8:00
$15 after 8:00
Will cover the cost of venue and crew, as well as any and all future Club LUNA events.
• 4 hours of non-stop electronic music performances by up-and-coming Californian brony DJs and EDM producers
• Meet and mingle with awesome people
• Video games and board games
• Artist's Corner, featuring several vendors and artists
• Guest appearances by Rina-chan and Solrac!
• All ages, family-friendly (please observe local laws regarding curfews; no minors without a legal guardian past 11 PM)
• NO alcohol or drugs
• Please note that this is primarily a musical performance. While multiple minor side activities are planned, the rave is the main event.
• Venue too far? Gas expensive? Hitch a ride! Check with other SoCal Bronies members to see if they'd be willing to carpool with you.
• Bring a coat or outerwear! Half of the venue will be outside, the other half inside.
• Bring extra cash! We will have vendors selling art, merchandise, and food at the venue, as well as a raffle!
MUSICIANS AND ARTISTS: Interested in being a musical performer or an artist/vendor at current or future Club LUNA events? Please contact Kevin Garnica through his SoCal Bronies page.
Dirty Dutch/Electro House
Big Room House/Triphop/Dubstep
Dirty Dutch/Big Room House
Electronic Funky/Chill Breakbeats
[voodoopony] 's youtube
Also featuring Rina-chan, DJ Nicklass, and Blake Silva!
Posters, logo, and other art assets by Nicholas "Olive Branch" Ha.
Branding gallery: http://imgur.com/a/IWWpH#0
Kevin Garnica - Event Organizer
Dan "Phileo" Torres - GARNiKA Groupie #1
Nick Ha - GARNiKA Groupie #2
A note from the Organizer
Ok, so since it's going to be EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE to throw another Gala, and since I'm still pretty broke, I really don't see many funds rolling in, I'm proposing a Plan B! I'm going to throw a rave :D donations are no longer a requirement, but if you still wish to donate you can send me a message and we can work something out, but unless you donate, we will have to charge admission at the door. Sound good? :D
The admission charge will be around 10 to 15 dollars per person.
Also some people expressed difficulties with the date I chose so look down in the comments and I'll be willing to discuss it with you guys, because since the funds aren't a huge issue anymore we can always make this happen sooner, what do you guys think? (LOOK AT THE COMMENTS)
In the meantime I'll work on raising some money for the second gala myself. c:
Sound good? :D