SoCal WordPress Users' Group Message Board › Great Opportunity for talented Wordpress/Web Developers

Great Opportunity for talented Wordpress/Web Developers

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello everyone! First I would like to thank Natalie for allowing me to post this opportunity on the message board.
I am the Sr. Corporate Recruiter for BCBG Max Azria Group, an LA based fashion house. We are a globally recognized brand for women's ready-to-wear contemporary fashion.
We are looking to add a Wordpress Developer to our Web Operations team. This person would be the main wordpress developer for our three main websites (www.bcbg.com, www.bcbgeneration.com, www.herveleger.com) along with the usual suspects, HTML, CSS Javascript, etc.
This is a permanent position with lots of room for growth and is located in Vernon, CA.
I would be happy to speak with anyone who might be interested in this position. Also, I will be attending the meetup next week at Cross Campus.
I look forward to seeing you all there! Have a great day and a fantastic weekend!

Thank you,
Scott Lepre
scott.lepre@bcbg.com
323-277-5263
BCBG - Careers