SoCal WordPress Users' Group Message Board › Thank you for a great January Meetup - Looking forward

Thank you for a great January Meetup - Looking forward

Natalie M.
NatalieMac
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Hello everyone!

Thanks to everyone who came out to the HTML for Bloggers presentation this past week. For your convenience, the sample files we used during class and a copy of my presentation are available for download from the Purple Pen web site.

Plans are already in the works for the February meetup. I've posted a poll for some of the topics that have been suggested and requested recently, so head over and vote for our next meetup topic.

If there's anything you'd like to cover that's not listed in the poll, you can either email me your request privately, or you can suggest one through meetup for other members to vote on.

Don't forget, too, that we have a Forum provided by Meetup - if you're stuck or wondering what's the best plugin to use for something or can't get that theme working the way you want, post up your question and give our expert members a chance to show off their skills giving you a bit of help.

Happy WordPressing!
--Natalie