SoCal WordPress Users' Group Message Board › WordPress Meetup Group: March Meetups and Free Books!

WordPress Meetup Group: March Meetups and Free Books!

Natalie M.
NatalieMac
Los Angeles, CA
Hello WordPress Fans!

If you'll be attending SXSW, be sure to RSVP for our Mini Meetup in Austin. It will be nice to find some familiar faces in the crowd and enjoy some good food and Shiner Bocks. We're meeting up Saturday, March 19 at 6:30pm at Moonshine Patio Bar and Grill near the convention center.

Even if you're not going, some of the SXSW glow can rub off on you at our post-SXSW review Meetup to be held March 25, 7pm, at the Los Angeles Meeting and Convention Center. Save your spot so you can learn about all the latest developments.

Our sponsor, Packt Publishing, has generously offered to provide free copies of any of their WordPress books to any of our members who are willing to write a review on their own blog, on Amazon.com, or on a social networking site. Check out their selection of WordPress books, and let me know if you're interested in taking them up on this offer. Just let me know which book you'd like and I'll make arrangements to get it to you at one of our future meetups. A new discount code will be available soon for those of us who are too shy to write a review as well. I'll announce that as soon as it's available.

As always, if you've got questions, suggestions or ideas, send them along to me. Hope you're all doing great and have successful blogs!

--Natalie
Organizer