addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

South Florida Bike Club Message Board South Florida Bike Club Discussion Forum › Looking for biking buddy

Looking for biking buddy

Gisele
user 14071695
Hialeah, FL
Post #: 1
Hello, I am new to the Club. Just bought a used bike and need to start gradually. Would love to have a biking buddy that wants to share a ride. I live in the Miami Lakes area.
Mariana
user 5102729
Hollywood, FL
Post #: 3
Hello, I am new to the Club. Just bought a used bike and need to start gradually. Would love to have a biking buddy that wants to share a ride. I live in the Miami Lakes area.
I don't live far from you I don't have time now to talk but will get back to you live in south broward
Gisele
user 14071695
Hialeah, FL
Post #: 2
Great! Look forward to hearing from you.
sara
user 7498271
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Post #: 14
I feel the same way. I am looking to start gradually, but I am in north east broward. Commercial and federal area. If there is anyone up that way, please contact me.
Giselle
user 43233692
Hollywood, FL
Hello,
Looking for a biking buddy as well. I'm in the Hollywood area. Let me know if you are interested and days of the week you can ride...
A former member
join us on Tuesday for Ft Lauderdale Urban Ride and Thursday Hollywood Urban Ride
A former member

Hello welcome to the cycling word, we are a small group training on CB Smith Park during the week usually we are there Tuesday and Thursday at 6:30, let me know if you want to share wth us. you can call me at 954-3940335
sara
user 7498271
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Post #: 15
Ricardo, the description of the tuesday ride sounds very overwhelming. I am not prepared to ride fast or ride for 20 miles. I do aspire to being able to join the ride, but I need to start slooooow. In addition, Tuesday nights are bad for me.
A former member
Hello! if anyone is interested in riding in the morning Tuesdays &/or Thursdays please let me know. I live in Hallandale Beach. I would like to go for the urban rides in the evenings but I have to be up by 3:30AM Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays, need some rest :)
Barbara B.
user 49486832
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I feel the same way. I am looking to start gradually, but I am in north east broward. Commercial and federal area. If there is anyone up that way, please contact me.

Sara, at this point, how far can you ride and how fast? I am near you. Thanks, Barbara