addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

SoNo EVENTS-Connecticut Message Board › Stepping Down as Co-organizer

Stepping Down as Co-organizer

Mel
user 7879066
Stamford, CT
Hi Everyone,

Sadly, I'm stepping down as a co-organizer of this group. It's been a fun ride and I cherish all the friendships I've made here. I've been living in NY for over a year now and unfortunately it's been really difficult for me to get to these meetups in CT.

Joe also recently moved to NY and unfortunately the commitment to this group has become more challenging for both of us. We may need someone to step-up as the organizer/co-organizer if you want to keep this group going. What would this mean? Ideally, it would mean scheduling and going to Meetups in or around SoNo (incl. Stamford, NYC on occasion, etc) at least 1/week or every other week, while keeping the interests of the group in mind.

Is anyone interested? Please let me know.

Thanks!

Mel