SoNo EVENTS-Connecticut Message Board › Harvest FESTIV-ALE at Monster B's This Saturday

Harvest FESTIV-ALE at Monster B's This Saturday

Mel
user 7879066
Stamford, CT
Hey guys,

Fairfield After Dark and Monster B’s have teamed up for their first annual Harvest Festiv-Ale. It’s a celebration of craft beers, great food, and live music. Plus, a portion of the proceeds will benefit PAWS (no-kill animal shelter in Norwalk).

Festivities will kick off at 3:00 pm and go until closing. Everyone receives a mug and a raffle ticket when they arrive and you can buy additional tickets for the raffle prizes, which include theater tickets, restaurant certificates, and more.

I'm going to try and check it out but not sure yet if I'll make it. If anyone plans on going and wants to host this as a Meetup, let me know!

Thanks!

Mel
Lisa
user 53253692
Norwalk, CT
Post #: 1
Not sure what's entailed with hosting... but if it's helping out the puppies + Saturday event + interest from the group... I'm open to hosting!

Lisa
Mike
user 10181907
Stamford, CT
Hey Mel,

Monster B's is pretty close to my place in Stamford, so I plan to check out the event on Saturday. Great cause too!

-- Mike
Mike
user 10181907
Stamford, CT
Post #: 2
p.s. And I'd be happy to help host
Shelley
user 63403272
Norwalk, CT
Sounds like a good time, I'm in! Let me know if I can do anything to help out, too.