Jun 1, 2014 · 11:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
Hi everyone, there will be another soccer meetup this coming weekend organized. This meetup is for all soccer lovers, newbies are more than welcome to learn the game and have a fun kickabout. The pitch is sheltered, so don't worry too much about the rain.The Location will be at Punggol Sports Hub, located near Riviera LRT, accessible from Punggol MRT.
Some simple rules:
1) Please show up if you have RSVPed , no shows up will be noted.
2) If you have some / a lot of experience playing soccer, be gracious to newbies. In line with the theme and objective of this group is to create a newbie-friendly environment where beginners can get a lot of ball time and not feel self-conscious.
3) To newbies: don't be ball-shy and don't feel left out during the game. It's the whole point of me creating this group.
4) Attire: Whatever is comfortable for you. Normal sports shoes is fine, but as it's a synthetic field if you have soccer boots that's fine as well. Shower facilities are available. Drinks Stall is available which is just beside the pitches.
5) Total cost of venue is $120 for 2 hours, split amongst all who show up but we usually just round it up ard $10 - 12 per person.