addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Social Entrepreneurs and Changemakers of Greater Philly Message Board › Event 10/24 - Social Entrepreneurship: The Impact on Women in Developing Cou

Event 10/24 - Social Entrepreneurship: The Impact on Women in Developing Countries

Brittni D.
user 13742671
Philadelphia, PA

Hi Socent Philly! I just wanted to pass along this event to you, as I thought many of you might be interested in attending. I am a member of WIL, which stands for Women International Leaders. We hold events every few months that focus on empowering women internationally, and this month's event is specifically focused on social entrepreneurship. I hope to see many of you there!

WIL of Greater Philadelphia presents: Social Entrepreneurship: The Impact on Women in Developing Countries with Connie Duckworth on October 24, 5:30 to 7:30.

Speaker, Connie Duckworth, Founder and CEO of Arzu, Inc.

Connie Duckworth founded ARZU in 2004 to promote economic growth in desperately poor rural villages in Afghanistan, where little opportunity exists. Connie will speak to us about how Arzu's innovative model of social entrepreneurship empowers Afghan women by providing fair-labor, artisan-based employment and access to education and healthcare.

Register Now

Date: Monday, October 24, 2011 - 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

Networking, wine and hors d'oeuvres at 5:30 p.m.

Presentation begins promptly at 6 p.m.

For questions concerning this event: Email WIL.

To learn more about WIL or this event, visit the WIL Web site.

WIL of Greater Philadelphia, Inc. - empowering women as leaders globally

www.wil-gp.org­
Brittni D.
user 13742671
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 3
Registration is required! http://wil.ticketleap...­