addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Social Entrepreneurs and Changemakers of Greater Philly Message Board › Global Microfinance with Sam Daley-Harris

Global Microfinance with Sam Daley-Harris

Brittni D.
user 13742671
Philadelphia, PA

Hi Socent Philly members,

I hope this message finds you well and ready for 2012! I am writing because I thought you or others in your network might be interested in joining me at an event hosted by WIL of Greater Philadelphia featuring Sam Daley-Harris, founder of the Microcredit Summit Campaign, on Tuesday, Jan. 17th. At this event, Sam will discuss the differences between the sustainable and profit-maximizing microfinance organizations and will touch on the differences between practices and results. This should be a great program! More information about the event can be found on our Facebook page or the WIL website. Please note that registration is required by January 13th at: http://wil.ticketleap.com/microfinance/­. I hope you can join me for this great event!

Thanks, and Happy New Year!

Brittni
WIL Marketing Committee Member

--

Global Microfinance with Sam Daley-Harris
Date: Tuesday, January 17, 2011 - 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Networking, wine and hors d'oeuvres at 5:30 p.m.
Presentation begins promptly at 6 p.m.
Location: KPMG, 1601 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA. (ID required)

Registration is required prior to the event at http://wil.ticketleap...­

We are fundraising for the seventh WIL Village Bank at this program. All proceeds from guest ticket sales will be donated to the next WIL Village Bank. Bring cash or check written to "TIAW" for Village Bank donation – tax deductible. (Guests are asked to make a minimum $40 donation, full time students $15). All donations are welcome.

WIL of Greater Philadelphia: empowering women as leaders globally
To learn more about our organization and our upcoming events, please "Like" our Facebook page, or visit our website: www.wil-gp.org