addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Social Entrepreneurs and Changemakers of Greater Philly Message Board › Social Innovation Grant and some news

Social Innovation Grant and some news

Sam
samcohen
Group Organizer
Glenside, PA
Hi everyone,

I hope all is well.

First, I'd like to announce a new Social Innovation Grant , which may be a great opportunity for any social entrepreneurs looking to bootstrap your own enterprise.  It's for free tuition for this new six-week intensive online course on building your own website.  Any members of this group interested in taking the course, can take the ten percent nonprofit discount by entered Socent Philly under association name. In anyone is interested, there's is also a new course on succeeding as a web freelancer .

In other news, I want to apologize for not scheduling any meetups in a while.  My schedule as just been incredibly busy.  If anyone would like to organize a meetup, you just need to find a place and pick a topic.  I would be more than happy to promote it through this group.

And finally, want to let you all know (and remind you) about the exciting things happening over at Good Company .  In addition to the summer ventures program (application deadline is to be extended to 5/15), there is also the residency and beginnings program, in all three amazing opportunities for social entrepreneurs.

Best Regards,

Sam

Sam Cohen, Principal
New Media Solutions
Drupal Training & Services