To provide a regular forum where we can share ideas, experiences and models for helping organisations become more social. And, in doing so, create new connections that lead to community.
This is not a social media marketing event. We will not be talking about Facebook, Twitter etc. This is about organisational culture, structure, and internal technologies and approaches.
We welcome people from a diverse range of backgrounds: academics, consultants, researchers, do-ers.
- Open, because we each have a piece of the answer
- Diversity FTW
- You create the value
- No spam
Learning, connecting, making change happen.
- Coffee and chatting
- A few punchy lil' presentations to stimulate discussion
- Group discussions
- Ends at 12 pm
- Guy Stephens on Customer Care in the Social Business, Capgemini
- Miranda Ash on Democratic Design Principles, WorldBlu
- Ray Richards on behaviour change, Do Something Different
- And more.
The group was conceived and is organised by Will McInnes from NixonMcInnes.
We are looking for interesting presentations, free central London venues and other support: get involved :)