Social Business Sessions London Message Board › Cancelled! Apologies

Cancelled! Apologies

Will M.
user 34182932
London, GB
Hi everyone,

I'm really horribly sorry but I've been dragged into a client thing tomorrow morning and have absolutely no way of getting out of it.

As such, I'm afraid tomorrow's Social Business Session is cancelled.

I have one idea: MozSpace, where our last session was, is an open space. If you wanted to gather there for coffees, conversations and see what emerges, that would be like a golden phoenix rising out of these miserable ashes :) If any of you want to do that I can help you coordinate.

Alternatively, you can do what I do whenever something is cancelled: celebrate and enjoy the new time you just created!

The next Social Business Session takes a pause because we are putting on Meaning Conference on October 1st - http://www.meaningconference.co.uk/­ This going to be epically cool. Luis Suarez of IBM is our latest speaker announcement - a true social business legend. (If you'd like a 10% discount off the current £199 ticket price, email me will.mcinnes@nixonmcinnes.co.uk and I can sort you out a discount code).

So see you either at Meaning or the week after at the next Session on October 7th at 10 am, probably at Yammer's offices - TBC.

Big love,

Will