addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Social Butterflies (Women's Social Group) Message Board › Interested in snowboarding?

Interested in snowboarding?

Closed to new replies

Debbie
user 10075689
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 37
Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone would be interested in going snowboarding with me? I just started learning and really enjoy it. It'd be fun to have snowboarding buddies to go with and have a drink at the bar afterward. I have a pass to Grouse Mountain and that's where I usually go. I plan to go again this Fri (Mar 18) and perhaps next Tue afternoon (Mar 22). Please let me know if you'd be interested in joining me.

Debbie
Emily
user 13957851
Bristol, GB
Post #: 1
Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone would be interested in going snowboarding with me? I just started learning and really enjoy it. It'd be fun to have snowboarding buddies to go with and have a drink at the bar afterward. I have a pass to Grouse Mountain and that's where I usually go. I plan to go again this Fri (Mar 18) and perhaps next Tue afternoon (Mar 22). Please let me know if you'd be interested in joining me.

Debbie

Hi Debbie

I've also just started learning to board and have a pass to Grouse. I can't make this friday but would be interested in joining you tuesday or some other time.

Emily
Debbie
user 10075689
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 38
Hi Emily,

That's fantastic! I will email you my contact info. Let's try to go next Tue afternoon.

Debbie