Social Butterflies (Women's Social Group) Message Board › MAKE A DIFFERENCE - WHO ARE YOU RUNNING FOR ON OCT 2, 2011 (CIBC RUN FOR THE

MAKE A DIFFERENCE - WHO ARE YOU RUNNING FOR ON OCT 2, 2011 (CIBC RUN FOR THE CURE)

Sandhya P.
user 3208093
Burnaby, BC
Post #: 15
Hello Everyone

LESS THAN 30 DAYS!

I joined the CIBC Run for the Cure in 2009 and created our team "FRIENDS FOREVER".

We have to-date donated on behalf of our team approximated $6,200 to CIBC Run for the Cure. In 2009 we raised $2,100 and in 2010 we raised $4,100. Special thanks to our 2 new sponsors in 2010 - Maathar Sangam Educational and Cultural Society of BC donated $1,000 and Roshni Reddy & her co-workers - Gisborne – donated in total $801.

I’m participating in the 2011 Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation CIBC Run for the Cure on Sunday, October 2nd and I’m really looking forward to it.

Will you sponsor me in the Run? Your gift of $20, $50, $100, or any amount you like would be fantastic! You can give a safe and secure gift right now by using the links at the bottom of this message. And you’re also helping me get closer to my fundraising goal for 2011 - $6,000 too!

You will help fund the most promising research and give hope to women and their families living with breast cancer. And money raised in our community stays in our community – so we are helping families right here at home.

You can find out more about the work of the Foundation by visiting www.cbcf.org. To donate or join our team, please visit – www.runforthecure.com - click on donate to a participant and search for our team "Friends Forever. I hope you will support me reach my fundraising goal. And you’re also helping me on a personal fitness challenge that I’m really excited about!

Thank you for considering my request. I really appreciate it!

On Sunday, October 2nd, who are you running for?

Sandhya Prasad
Team Captain – “Friends Forever”

Click here to visit my personal page.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://www.runforthec...­

Click here to view the team page for Friends Forever
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://www.runforthec...­

If you no longer wish to receive email messages sent from your friends on behalf of this organization, please click here or paste this URL into your browser: http://www.runforthec...­