Social Butterflies (Women's Social Group) Message Board › Spice up your upcoming Gathering, Party, etc. with Veggie Samosas and Tangy

Spice up your upcoming Gathering, Party, etc. with Veggie Samosas and Tangy Tamarind Chutney

Sandhya P.
user 3208093
Burnaby, BC
Post #: 29
Hello Everyone

CHUTNEY and SAMOSA TO SPICE UP YOUR PARTY

If you love indian food then you will love my homemade Tangy Tamarind Chutney - I have started a small business from home.

Great to SPICE UP any type of functions with Veggie Samosa, Pakora - fish/chicken - Christmas, Candle Party, Jewelery Party, Birthday Party, Meetings.

Order today my special Tangy Tamarind Chutney in 8 oz mason jars and VEGGIE Samosas.

Tamarind Chutney is great with samosa, chicken/fish pakora, wings, etc also use a marinate for white fish or chicken.

This exotic sweet and sour chutney is a delicious condiment.
This chutney can be called the ketchup of the east!
Tamarind Chutney has a long shelf life and should be kept refrigerated

RE-ORDER email: sandyprasad2002@yahoo.ca or email: tangytamarindchutney@yahoo.ca

Thank you

Sandy Prasad
A former member
Post #: 5
Hi Sandy

I appreciate that you are trying to drum up business for yourself and for your husband's business. That said, I don't think that this is an appropriate place to be posting this kind of stuff. This isn't an advertising forum; people could start posting all kinds of ads - stuff for sale, legal services, etc. It isn't a matter of just deleting what I'm not interesting in; this just isn't the right place for these kinds of posts. Please find a more appropriate place to market your business.

Thanks,
Anita
Sandhya P.
user 3208093
Burnaby, BC
Post #: 31
no worries

thank you

Sandy Prasad