A former member
Post #: 338
Hi everybody and welcome to the group!!

Does anybody have any suggestion of events that they would like to see happen? If you do please feel to post them here.
Dora
doraanne29
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 255
Camping!
A former member
Post #: 1
We just got back from camping and that was so much fun.., It was a great bonding experience... I am down for anything outdoors, hiking, boating, biking anything...
A former member
Post #: 65
How about a BBQ at the end of August for like an end of summer?
Dora
doraanne29
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 257
Love your suggestions Sarafina and Danielle! Thanks. Keep all the suggestions coming everyone!
A former member
Post #: 68
Im even also willing to have a makeup party if anyone is interested in coming ?
Im also looking for anyone whos interested in helping me get people to host a show, Or Do their makeup for a good Price. Anyone who can help me out with finding anyones whos interested in that or finding people to host a show (for a good Price of course) Im more then willing to Give them something from mac for free or ya
A former member
Post #: 342
I know that Dora is working on a couple of events for the group. She should have details posted up pretty soon. I won't give anything away but one of the events is going to be quite the eye opener. LOL!!
A former member
Post #: 69
Sounds really interesting.
Makes me want to know more lol
Betty
NewWestMommy
New Westminster, BC
Post #: 98
How about a bowling night! This would be great when the weather gets colder.
How about a walk around Como Lake? or at Rocky Point?
I like the sound of a BBQ too.
A former member
Post #: 345
Cheryl emailed me and suggested going to the Giggledam Theatre in PoCo -- this is a great idea. We will probably plan something for this in September or October.