align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
A former member
Post #: 75
What happenes at the Giggledam Theater?
Dora
doraanne29
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 259
It's a dinner theatre. The theatre part is a musical comedy!
A former member
Post #: 77
that sounds cool
Dora
doraanne29
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 262
For everyone who is coming to Joey Tomato's this Thursday night, please bring any event suggestions you may have as we will be asking for your ideas! If you can't think of any ideas, thats ok, too! And for everyone who can't make it to Joey Tomato's please continue to post event ideas on this thread.
Hope you're all having a great week-end so far!
PS - anyone interested in a pole dancing party?
Karen N.
user 3300799
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 35
how about going in a corn maze or having a murder mystery party. Pole dancing sounds interesting.
Karen N.
user 3300799
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 36
lazer tag jor the PNE are a couple moe ideas
Betty
NewWestMommy
New Westminster, BC
Post #: 106
How about a BC Lions game? Football 101! taught by the BC Lions themselves for women who want to learn about football or as a refresher on the rules.
Registration fee is $45, includes a T-shirt, a Football 101 Manual and a game ticket to a BC Lions home game! At the Lions game, you will be able to watch the Lions pre-game warm-up and will listen to a "chalk talk" with Lions legend Lui Passaglia!
The next Football 101 class is on Thursday, September 13th from 6:30pm to 8:30pm. I wonder if we would be able to get a group rate?
Dora
doraanne29
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 267
That is such a fantastic suggestion, Betty! I will look into a group rate and get some more info!
Betty
NewWestMommy
New Westminster, BC
Post #: 110
Hi everybody and welcome to the group!!

Does anybody have any suggestion of events that they would like to see happen? If you do please feel to post them here.

I see no events are scheduled for october yet...
The Vancouver International Film Festival is on...
or may i suggest a meetup at juicy lucy's on commercial drive or cupari's on north road in coquitlam on a week night this month unless you're trying to keep it to fridays or saturdays I would suggest a monday or tuesday evening.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi there is also a few ideas for events. There are quite a few things for Halloween coming up,
like the Haunted Trolley Tour, which takes you around Vancouver and tells you about different haunted areas, and also I believe to the Police Museum. Its not scary, but really fun and informative. But if you want to scream and laugh there is the Fright nights at PNE that has I think 5 or 6 haunted houses, mini donuts, werewolves running around. Its really fun and you scream like a little kid. Also there are other haunted houses put on, one in Surrey called Potter's on 72nd Avenue, and the Chiliwack corn maze puts on a Halloween theme to their corn maze that seems fun!! Hope these help!!