Social Butterflies (Women's Social Group) Message Board › hand made greeting card exchange

hand made greeting card exchange

Closed to new replies

Karen N.
user 3300799
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 107
Would any of you be interested in a greeting card exchange? I was thinking birthday card? If it is successful then maybe we could do a Christmas card one closer to Christmas. For those of you who aren't sure what it is here are the details. Let's say 6 members decided to participate then you would make 6 of the same card (one for each person participating in the swap) and pass them onto the organizer ("me"). Then once I have them all handed into me I would then pass them onto each participant. In the end you would have 6 cards - the one you made and 5 different ones. It's fun to see what people do. Let me know and if there is enough interest then I will go ahead and host a birthday card swap.
Danielle B.
herajuno
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 27
I will definitely do this. Thanks Karen :)
Betty
NewWestMommy
New Westminster, BC
Post #: 172
Sounds fun!