The group is open to singles 50+ (or late 40's), who reside in or around Bloomington-Normal.
We are a fun, informal group of singles who get together to socialize. This group is about opportunities for socializing, making friends, enjoying life, & having FUN! We get together for fun events, allowing us to mix & mingle in a relaxed atmosphere with no pressure. So I'm inviting all singles, late 40's & older, who are looking to make friends and/or want to do some social networking, to join us!
We have plans for a wide range of social events for singles including:
· Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner
· Live music and/or dancing
· Outdoor events – hiking, nature walks, backyard cookouts
· Karaoke & Comedy Clubs
· Social networking events
· Cocktail parties
· Holiday parties
· Trivia/Game nights
· Wine tasting
· And More!
So get out of the house and let's have some fun!
Membership Rules of the Social Club for Singles 50+ Bloomington-Normal:
• Membership is $6 annually. That’s 50 cents a month :-) Every new member receives a 30-day Free Trial Membership before the $6 fee is due. Annual fees may vary based on the number of members & the fees associated to run this site.
• Your profile must include your real name – No nicknames. Common 1st names should include a last name initial (do not include your last name)
• Your profile must contain a photo of you, clearly showing your face. Pets, kids, gardens, provocative attire, etc. are not acceptable.
• NO SOLICITATIONS of any kind will be tolerated. Anyone identified as soliciting members will be banned from the site.
This group is not specifically intended to be a dating club - many fun singles are perfectly happy being single. However, if you happen to meet the love of our life within the group, we will be delighted for you.
**Organizer has the right to refuse membership. Organizer shall not be held liable for any undesirable action that stems from any misuse by and/or between members of the group.