• EVENT: This event is designed for individuals who would like to expand their social circle making friends and meet someone special in London. This event will starts from 20:00 on Saturday 21st June in one of the coolest bars in central London. Limited number of guests are allowed for this venue. So please RSVP as soon as you know you will be joining us.
• Ticket: This is a strictly paid event and the only way to attend this event is to purchase a ticket per attendee. RSVP alone will not guarantee your entrance to this event. You can purchase your ticket online using the link below:
• Guests: You can bring your guests if you like but please make sure to RSVP + Number of your guests. Make sure to purchase a ticket per guest.
• Complimentary Drinks: There will be a limited complimentary drinks available on arrival on first come first served basis.
• Venue: This venue is located between Piccadilly Circus and Oxford Circus tube station.
it is one of the best places with a chic upstairs dining area and a lively downstairs bar, there is always a great atmosphere throughout the whole place.
While the bar and mixologists are equipped to make any of your favourite drinks, their speciality are their cocktails. With classic cocktails and some of their own unique concoctions you are sure to find something you like.
Resident DJs playing funky house until late and special themed parties there is always something going on. This is one central London bar that should not be missed!
it is one of the best places to stop by any time of the day. With a chic upstairs dining area and a lively downstairs bar, there is always a great atmosphere throughout the whole place.
• Find Us: To find the group you can ask the door staff to direct you towards our group alternatively you can give me a call on [masked]
• Event Policy:
1) Dress Code: Smart casual (No ripped jeans, trainers or hoodies)
2) Age restriction 21+ (Bring a photo ID)
3) Arrive as early as you can
4) Your ticket is valid until 21:30
Please feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions. Alternatively you can message one of the organisers.