Social media can be of the best you can influence search engines to list your web pages in their search results. This session focuses on how to publish good, unique, and useful content that the search engines want to list higher in their search results.
Knowing the right messages content to post, where top post them, and when they should be posted can mean the difference between ranking high on search engines or getting your website delisted. If you want to learn how to use social media for search engine optimization - SEO, come to this session!
- Defining your Social Media SEO Goals
- Ways to Find and Produce Content that Connects wit your Audience
- Which Types of Social Media to Use - Twitter, Blogs, Groups, Pinterest, etc.
- Key Types of Messages that Help Search Discovery and Ranking
- How Often to Post
- Key Messages Not to Post
- Key Tactics that Work!
Bob Walton - Search Engine Optimization Expert since 2007, certified instructor at the North Carolina Search Engine Academy, and President of SEO for High Ranking. Bob specializes in website design, Internet Marketing services, local search, SEO, search engine marketing - SEM, and link building.
1. Social Media SEO Worksheet
You should be an active member of some social media groups. Some understanding of website setup (WordPress and/or HTML) will be helpful.