Our first meetup will be April 9 in San Francisco, the venue is JW Marriott, Union Square.
This is a group for anyone interested in social media, sentiment analysis, web and digital analytics, and would like to learn more within these fields. All skills levels are welcome. There will be in-depth discussions, war stories and sharing best practices.
More data & real-time customer feedback is now available, but the challenge is to accurately analyze behavior in order to gain crucial advantage over competitors.
We will meet to discuss challenges and best practices when working with social media and web analytics.
The first two hours will consist of short presentations and discussions followed by an hour of drinks and networking.
- Staff Engineer & Tech Lead, LinkedIn
- Sr. Director, Analytics, Booyah!
Some topics we might cover:
- Modelling User Retention and Engagement
- Organizing for Social Media Success
- Using Web Analytics in Real-World Environments
- Is Social Media A Nice To Have Or A Critical Must Have For Companies Today?
If you'd like to see any sessions in particular or present something, please let me know.