(Cross-listed with Solopreneur Education Network of Seattle and the Eastside and Eastside Social Media)
Are you a solopreneur interested in using Facebook to promote your business? Please join us for "Facebook for Solopreneurs and Small Businesses".
We will discuss how to use Facebook for your business presence.
You will learn about
- Opportunities you may be missing on Facebook
- Timeline (Wall), Newsfeed, Ticker
- What the fuss is about Facebook Ads and how to use them
- Facebook Page opportunities and limitations.
- Facebook as a networking opportunity
- What kinds of posts work and how to measure success
- How Edgerank affects the success of your Facebook efforts
- How to use groups and collaborative efforts to build your presence on Facebook
The format of this course will be lecture and presentation, group exercises and Q&A.
Bring a laptop because the training is hands on. Wireless is provided.
If you attended the recent Facebook Business Essentials, you will find that there is new material as well as an opportunity to review what we covered in that workshop.
No charge for this session. Please indulge in the cuisine and tip your bartender.
Agave Cocina and Cantina in Redmond has graciously invited us to use their private room. We will be able to order any of their Monday night specials including the dinner Fajitas for $12.99 and Margaritas for $5.50.