The Social Philosophizers Club is a group for the intellectually curious! It is a club for both singles and non singles, and for anyone who finds intellectual mingling to be the best form of social mingling. The club offers a variety of interesting venues to achieve its mission:
• Discussions on works in literature and philosophy
• Philosophical films shown in private homes
• Topical conversations over brunch, lunch or dinner
• Guest Speakers
• Study groups
• Book club
• Adventure walks (long philosophical ruminations while walking nature tails or strolling city streets)
• Plays, movies, museums and special events
• After work mixers
While this club is philosophically oriented, the name should not fool you. It is much more than a philosophy club. Rather, it is a club for philosophically minded folks who enjoy discussing and contemplating the important issues, from the perennial issues of classics in philosophy and literature to the most contemporary interests and concerns. Whether you are single or non single, into social networking or just being social, dating or not dating, Social Philosophizers is intended for people who believe that the life of the mind is a major ingredient in the joy of life.
The Social Philosophizers Club utilizes Membership Levels, currently including Basic, Bronze and Gold. The requisite membership level for each event is stated at the top of each event description.