Important Announcement from the Social Detective Meetup (formerly the Twilight Lounge): Please read!
Tuesday, December 15, 2009 2:31 PM
In case you hadn't noticed, The Twilight Lounge is now The Social Detective Agency: Discovering LA's SubCultures.
Expect big changes... and a lot of emails!
Since most of the events in this group will be posted at the last minute (i.e. the day of the event), you must change your email settings for this group so that you will receive emails as soon as they are sent out. (Some of you may have your settings set to "digest" mode; in which case you may not be notified of an event until after it has occurred.) Please take a moment to check your settings now. Here's how:
1) Log into Meetup.
2) In the upper right corner, click on "Account."
3) Then, on the the left side, click on "Membership & Communication."
4) Scroll down to "The Social Detective Agency: Discovering LA's SubCultures."
5) Select "Organizers only" or "everyone, as they are sent," but NOT "everyone, in one daily email."
6) Click "Save" at the bottom of the "I'd like to receive mailing list messages from?" column.
There will probably be a new event posted every day. That means you'll get a new email every day. If that's a problem for you, then don't follow the instructions above. You'll just have to remember to check the Group's Home page or the Calendar that appears on your Meetup Home page. And I know that most of you will forget to do that and miss a lot of great events! But it's your choice...
See you at the next event!
Which will be posted shortly.
Which means another email.
C'est la vie!