You may have played Softball, but have you played 16" softball? Whether you're a recreational player or serious about the game, we've got it here for you. This is a great way to get outside and enjoy good times with good friends all while staying active. We'll bring the balls and a few bats, you bring a baseball glove! Game-on with at least 12 RSVP's (cross posted so will likely have enough).
Here's the game plan:
- 12:00 - Meet at the park (TBA)
- 12:15 - Overview of the rules, safety, etc - then divide into teams
- 12:30- Play!!!!!!
- 2:00 - Conclude the meetup with snacks and socializing
- Dress for the weather
- Bring a baseball glove and any extra to share
- Bring a white and a dark-colored t-shirt
- Arrive on time to be guaranteed a spot in a game
- RSVP is recommended so you can be notified if the game is cancelled
- Bring WATER!
We will supply the balls and bats. Contact Jessica if you have any questions.
See YOU on the field!