Rest Area on I-95 North (Route 128), Lexington, MA
I’ve always wanted to do this and now I’m doing it for the first time so bear with me. I want to make sure we have enough RSVPs before I start collecting money for this trip. Because I have to charter a 55 person bus and get the show tickets too it’s a lot of money about $4000 to put up front!
Once we get enough RSVPs I’ll let members know how to pay, but for now just RSVP.
I did work out the total cost and it’s going to be $82.75 a person for this event.
MYSTIC, CT , FOXWOODS Casino Gambling and Foxwoods LEGENDS in CONCERT Package deal for only $82.75
We need a minimum of 50 paid RSVP’s by June 21st
Event date is: Sunday, July 14, 2013
1. Our charter bus will pick us up at Lexington Rest Area on I-95 North (Route 128) in Lexington, Massachusetts. There is a McDonalds and a Gas Station is located here too. We can park here for free since it a public rest area. There is NO exact address for this spot. So the closet address I found was 690 Marrett Rd Lexington, MA 02421 again its not the spot but close to the meeting spot. The meeting spot is Lexington Rest Area right off RT 95 /128 North (side) and you can’t miss it because there is a McDonalds there.
2. Then we’ll pick up T bound members at Green Line D line- Riverside T Station in Newton, MA . Note: Paid parking available at Newton Station: $7 per day.
3. Our first scenic stop will be in wonderful seaport of HISTORIC MYSTIC, CT where we can check out some Art, walk around, stretch our legs, shop, sight see, grab a drink and eat lunch here on your own if you want to.
4. Our 2nd Stop will be at FOXWOODS Casino for some Gambling (if Gambling is not your thing you can walk around Foxwoods, explore, look at art, have lunch here if you did not at Mystic, CT , etc. Please note the bus charter rule we must be at Foxwoods for at least 6 hours so if we get here late we leave late just to be 100% clear.
5. Have dinner at the Foxwood’s Dinner Buffet
6. See the famous and awesome Foxwood’s Legends in Concert music event and the highlight of this great day! Its the longest running celebrity show, direct from Las Vegas; featuring live recreations of the following superstars: Neil Diamond, Elvis, Michael Jackson, Barbra Streisand, Donna Summer and Lady Gaga, backed by a full orchestra and sizzling dancers. So please do not miss this awesome event.
The value of this package is about $108 . We got over $20 off being a large group so its only $82.75 as a package deal which includes:
This is a great deal at an amazing price not to be missed. Tis will fill quickly .
Once we have enough RSVPS then PAYMENT as follows: You can pay me Biagio in person with cash or you can mail me a check (please send me an e-mail and I’ll give you the detail how to pay by check) . I’m not doing Amazon Payments for this because it will cost you a few more dollar and I do want you to pay more than you have to.
The schedule for the day that we MUST keep to so PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE AT THE MEETING(PICK UP SOT 30 TO 45 MINUTES AHEAD OF TIME in case you get stuck in traffic or miss the T!
9:20AM meet in Lexington Rest Area on I-95 North (Route 128). Bus leaves 9:30AM Drive time 12 miles 15 minutes on RT I-95 S (based no traffic)
9:40 AM Members meet at Green Line D line- Riverside T Station address 333 Grove Street Newton, MA 02462 , Bus pick- ups member at 9:45AM and leaves 9:50AM--- (Note: Paid parking available at Newton Riverside Station:$7 per day.)
9:50AM Bus leaves Riverside T Station Newton , MA , Driving time to Mystic, CT (75 Greenmanville Ave, Stonington, CT 06355) 93.2 miles, 1 hour 37 minutes (based on No traffic) going down RT 95 the whole way.
11:30AM arrive at Mystic, CT (based on No traffic) have lunch and walk around for about 1.5 hours be back on buss at 1PM. 1:05PM
1:05PM Bus leaves Mystic, CT driving time details Mystic, CT to Foxwoods 8.7 miles 19 minutes
1:30PM Arrive at Foxwoods (based on No traffic) this is your time to gamble, explore, look at art, walk around (Have lunch here if you did not at Mystic, CT ) Note was a bus charter rule we must be at Foxwoods for at least 6 hours so if we get here late we leave late just to be 100% clear.
4:45PM Social Fun Meetup Group meet to eats together in Buffet I think if we eat early at 5PM we can sit close together
6PM see Legends in Concert at Foxwoods. It lasts 1 hour.
7PM make sure you go to the bathroom before you re-board the bus.
7:30PM Leave Foxwoods (350 Trolley Line Blvd MASHANTUCKET, CT 06338) Driving time details 90.5 miles, 1 hour 34 minutess (based on No traffic) I-395 N and I-90 E
9:35 PM Bus arrives Riverside T Station at 333 Grove Street Newton, MA 02462 leave Bus leave 9:40PM
10PM Bus arrives Lexington Rest Area on I-95 North (Route 128).