*****PLEASE DO NOT DOUBLE RSVP! ----PLEASE RSVP IN ONE GROUP ONLY!! ****
Fall is here and it’s time for our 4th annual Boston Mix+Mingle Halloween Party!
This will be a Private Meetup Halloween Party for 150 to 180 members at the WILD ROVER (at the edge of Faneuil Hall) at 61 Chatham St. Boston, MA... at the corners of Commercial and Chatham ST next to Hong Kong Restaurant. Website: http://www.wildroverboston.com/ ----- Tel (857)[masked]
WILD ROVER 2nd floor holds 170 people. We’ll have our own awesome DJ, crazy fun dance floor, bathrooms, appetizers, 2 bar areas, etc. We've arranged an open buffet of apps/food from 7PM till 9PM....so enjoy this great food.
***We'll have $50 prizes for the Best Male and Female costumes.*********
Find out what your fellow Meetup member will come dressed as! We’ll have low to no music time is from 7 to 9PM. 8:45M The costume contests begins!
After 9PM the dancing + loud music starts. Please do not complain, since members come to dance to music after 9PM.
As always we’ll have free KARAOKE on the first floor for those of us who want to kick it KARAOKE style!
Now the best part!!!...If you come in between 7 and 8PM you will get 1 free drink tickets good for any beer, any wine, or mixed drinks! (Sorry no shots or top-shelf liquor i.e., Patron, etc.). This 1 Drink ticket will expire at 8:10PM sharp!!
Please don't forget to still TIP your bartender on your free drink! ************************************************************
When you get there head upstairs, (do not block the stairway or doorway) there will be a private party sign up.
Meet/greet Biagio your host and then clearly say your FRIST NAME, what MEETUP GROUP you're with, and please Pay with a $10 bill in hand at the top of the stairs (no $1 or $5 bills, please).
We'll then put a colored wristbands on your wrist to mark who is already in the party and so you can go upstairs and downstairs.
1. I (Biagio) am collecting money so I can pay for the event.
2. Everyone, but the invited Larger Meetup Group Head Organizers, pays $10 cash.
3. After 9PM you will have to pay another cover charge to the bar, so stretch your dollar and come before 9PM. If you get in before 9PM you ONLY have to pay $10 to Biagio
Invited Meetup Groups so far are:
1. Social Fun http://www.meetup.com/SocialFun (Confirmed by Biagio)
2. Fun with Alcohol http://www.meetup.com/fun-with-alcohol/events/55264212/ (Confirmed by Dave)
3. The New to Boston Meetup Group 20's - early 30's http://www.meetup.com/The-New-to-Boston-Meetup-Group/ (Confirmed by Sabrina)
4. Singles Geeks, Nerds and Professional: (Confirmed by Alison) http://www.meetup.com/Professional-Geeky-Singles/
5. Boston Volunteers -Boston's most popular volunteer Meetup http://www.meetup.com/bigenoughtodeliver/ (confirmed by Josh)
6. Boston Euro Social Meetup Group http://www.meetup.com/euro-76/ (confirmed by Noelle)
7. Free+ Cheap Things in Boston (www.FACT-Boston.com) Meetup http://www.fact-boston.com/ (confirmed by Gary)
Looking to add 1-2 more big groups.... so let me know soon!
I hope you can all join us for this blast of a party. It should be fun so thanks and enjoy life!..........Ciao, Biagio
Parking for this event: Street parking can be tough so you can try and of course it's hit or miss. Your best bet it take the T.
The closet T stop is the Aquarium stop on the Blue line, next would be State Street stop on the Orange line.
If you really must drive in and park then there is $9 Parking after 5PM and on weekends at the garage at Post Office Square 130 Congress St Boston, MA 02109 tel (617)[masked] Detail can be found here: http://www.posquare.com/
Note: I’ve been told this is closer to the Wild Rover than International Place Garage and you don’t need a coupon for the $9 rate.