This is a free self-defense class being organized by the Arlington Martial Arts group - we're a group of experienced martial artists from different styles/backgrounds. For a while, we'd received requests to organize something for beginners - it's finally here for you!
Every Wednesday, come join us for a FREE regular weekly class in core self-defense. This session will be from 7.30 PM to 8:15 PM.
Check the reviews of one of our past events: http://www.bostonvolunteer.org/events/17418900/
What can you expect:
• 5-10 minute warm-up, followed by 35-40 minutes of self-defense basics.
• Get back into shape, have fun, and learn something useful!
• With some regular attendance you will be more confident in your ability to disrupt a would-be attacker.
- Beginners welcome - no prior experience needed!
- Donations are voluntary and go towards Not Me! a non profit organization dedicated to providing instruction, conditioning and training to at-risk populations. The training equipment and premises is provided by Not Me!
Contact information: http://www.not-me.org/ If you really want to be sure, you're welcome to call us beforehand to confirm location and last-minute changes (Boston weather, aah!). Or else, just drop in.
Please do note the directions: If the front door is closed, use the door on the right side of the building (via Sunnyside Ave). You can still park at the front of the building.
Join us - you'll have fun & you'll get a new and interesting workout, all for free!!