PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: RSVP-ing does NOT register you for this event! You MUST visit the link at the bottom of the page, get on the wait list and make your payment to be 100% registered to attend.
Dating Made Easy!
The next Date 'N' Dash event is on Saturday, November 3rd, 2012 for singles 27 to 43.
How Do I Attend This Event? - VERY IMPORTANT!
Simply CLICK HERE to register. You'll go my website where you'll join the Wait List for your gender. As pairs of men and women come in, the next "pair" will be sent an email with a link to make your payment. After your payment is complete, you'll automatically be returned a page on my site where you'll fill out some brief info and register for the event.
- The cost of this event is $21.
- There will be a maximum of 10 pairs.
- RSVP's on this page may not be accurate reflection of who is attending.
What Can I Expect On The Day of The Event?
- You will arrive promptly at 12:45 PM. I will meet and greet you to ensure you feel comfortable and welcome.
- You will receive:
- A name tag with a number, your first name and last initial
- 2 numbered Date 'N' Dash forms; one labeled "Notes" and
one labeled "Official: To Be Passed In"
- Some folded paper for your own personal notes and a pen.
- The numbered name tags and forms are for you to keep track of the dates you like. You will turn these in to us at the end of the night.
- There will be a line of tables set up with chairs on each side on the day of the event. You will sit down in a numbered order according to the number on your name tag.
- At 1 PM I will explain the rules of the event to the group (please do not ask beforehand), making sure that everyone understands how the evening works.
- You will have somewhere between 6 to 8 minutes to chat to your date (very important, remember to take notes!) and then I will ask the men to move to the right one spot until the end and then circle back to the beginning.
- At the end I will ask you to turn in your paper with the dates you've chosen to see again.
- I will e-mail you a couple of days after the event has ended with you matches name, e-mail address and phone number. Then it is up to you to contact your matches and set up a real date.
Open Socializing Time After The Event
After the event there will be time for everyone to socialize with all of the other participants. I will be available starting from then onward and he can provide additional help or even suggest some of the paid classes I offer so you know there is additional help and you have options after this event has ended if you need it.
I'm really looking forward to meeting you at this event, and I'll see you there!
To Sign Up For Date 'N' Dash on 11/3 - CLICK HERE