Social Fun Message Board › Today we added a Social Fun Credo to help crack down on NO SHOWers.
Good day to all Members,
Today we added a Social Fun Credo in an effort to crack down on NO Showers in the About Us section.
Too many Members and Organizers have been affected by these NO Showers and asked that action be taken to tackle this new rising problem. Also, I ask that other Meetup groups try to adopt similar policies in an effort to address this bad behavior/trend that way we can all know who will come to events and have a better overall real life Meetup experience for all to enjoy!
I ask that ALL MEMBERS read all these Social Fun Credo and take it to heart, since you asked and now we have taken action!
Thank You and Ciao from Biagio
Social Fun Credo:
1. Social Fun Members must have completed profile with clear recent photos of themselves with filled out information and are in this group to have fun and make new cool friends. They do not complain or create drama.
2. Social Fun Members only RSVP "YES" only when they are 110% sure they can attend.
3. Social Fun Members are able to plan ahead and always show up on time or early for events and never NO SHOW.
4. Social Fun Assistant Organizers have the right to disallow you from coming to an event if you have a high no show rate -- meaning you have more than 2 or more NO SHOWs as shown on your profile page, over the past 6 months.
5. Any Social Fun Assistant Organizers has the right to remove you from the group if you have 3 or more NO SHOWs (over the past 6 months as shown on your profile page) to an event, or after NO SHOWing to their last event.
6. Social Fun Members recognize that NO SHOWers take away from the fun of any event and limit other members who can go to events.
7. Social Fun Members don’t let their fellow Members down.
8. Social Fun Assistant Organizers are cracking down on NO SHOWers and most will be taking attendance to help us enforce the NO SHOW policies and to make future events better for members that always show up to events.
9. Social Fun Members are intelligent and are the ONLY ones capable of setting their OWN e-mail settings/filters to get either NONE or to ALL Social Fun E-mails. Social Fun Organizers and Assistant Organizers cannot set this, only members can.
10. Social Fun Organizers help each other, offer to run joint events, and provide only positive helpful comment on events. They post events on a first come first serve basis and run second change events (repeat of a popular event on another date, like a second change at seeing a movie) when necessary.
Social Fun Organizers MUST e-mail each other to resolve any conflicts and do not allow any conflicts to leak into the public.
11. Social Fun Organizers can contact Biagio if they need help or have a real issue to address.
12. Social Fun Organizers are not responsible for any personal risk anyone might take while attending an event. Use common sense and as always play it safe.
13. Other Meetup groups can use and copy the Social Fun Credo