Social Fun Message Board › Happy New Year, Happy 5th Anniversary of Social Fun and Important Social Fun
1. OK it’s a New Year and it’s also the 5th Year Social Fun been bring you a ton of fun! To celebrated we’ve redesigned the Social Fun main page so please tell me what you think via this poll: http://www.meetup.com/SocialFun/polls/709842/
And we’re throwing a Boston Mix + Mingle 5 year Anniversary Party 1ith 15 Meetup Groups to celebrate!
So please signup before it fills: http://www.meetup.com/SocialFun/events/96370782/
2. We’re updated the Social Fun Members Credo to be sort sweet and too the point below!
1. Participate in Social Fun to have fun and make new friends. Please do not create drama.
2. Must have a completed profile with a clear, recent photo and profile information.
3. RSVP "YES" only when they are 100% sure they can attend.
4. Arrive on time and never "No Show." Members who "No Show" take away RSVP slots from other members and negatively impact Social Fun events.
5. Understand that after 3 'No Shows' over 3 months any AO WILL remove you from Social Fun
6. Are the ONLY ones capable of changing their Meetup Announcement e-mail settings. Social Fun Organizers cannot set these.
Social Fun Organizers Credo
7. Take attendance at events.
8. May disallow members with 2 or more "No Show" marks from attending their events.
9. Post events on a first come, first served basis.
10. May contact Biagio or other organizers for help.
3. Help us grow Social Fun so for homework please tell at least 10 of your friends and co-workers about Social Fun since it is not easily found on Meetup. Please use this link http://www.meetup.com/SocialFun/
Also, please sign up and tell your friends about our Social Fun Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/84156177475/ as we’ll post more photos and videos of events here going forward. That way you can chat and make even more cool fun friends going forward and keep up-to-date of what’s really going on in Boston!
We’re also on Twitter so come follow us: https://twitter.com/SocialFunBoston
4. It’s a New Year so don’t forget to pay your yearly Voluntarily Contribution of $10.65 after your 2nd event. If you paid last year then it is time to pay again in this New Year. This will make you a VIP Social Fun member allowing you priority on waitlists and access to Social Fun VIP only parties.
The Voluntarily Contribution of $10.65 link is located below the group photo, but above my (Biagio’s) photo on the left hand side of the main Social Fun Meetup view http://www.meetup.com/SocialFun/
If you click on that’s $10.65 YEARLY link on the main page, a new pop up window appear in the center of your screen, follow the instructions to pay via Amazon payment, You can also pay the $10 donations directly to me in person if you are not comfortable paying online.
5. There is so much going on and we can’t send e-mails out for everything, so be sure to check our jam packed fun filled calendar often right here: http://www.meetup.com/SocialFun/#calendar
6. Event ideas need to be posted here http://www.meetup.com/SocialFun/messages/boards/
7. Lastly Meetup is what you make of it, so get out there an actually go to the events you RSVP for and make it the best event possible. This includes the 1000s of Meetup group out there. If things are not going as expected, try to realize you might of read the details of the event wrong…... We are all adults so we expect no complaints. Instead try to offer a helping hand and try to fix any issues. Offer to help a host or any new, lost or confused members. Say hi to someone you see is shy. If someone is not talking to you it is probably because you did not try to say hi them too. Be friendly and nice to all. OK?
Thank you for your support. I look forward to seeing you at more events!
Enjoy and Ciao from Biagio