Social Fun Message Board › Business networking event in 1 to 2 months,

Business networking event in 1 to 2 months,

Biagio
user 3847345
Group Organizer
Burlington, MA
Hello Social Fun members,

We’re planning on organizing a business networking event in 1 to 2 months, to help our members who are seeking new or better careers and to make new business contacts. For this event we need your input and help.

Please review and see if you can help on the following areas:

1. Are you a recruiter, HR rep, entrepreneurs, CEO. VP, business owner/leader that would consider speaking at the event on who you are, what you do business wise and how did they become successful?

2. Looking for members that have service that would be beneficial to our members like job placement services, resume help, job search help, how to make money on eBook and X, Y and X …………please no pyramid schemes, door to door or telemarking , and no beauty/ looing good scams.

We’re looking for real business ideas and business professionals only.

3. Looking for 5 Business speakers to chat for 5-10 minutes each.

Are you a recruiter, HR rep, entrepreneur, CEO. CFO, VP, Director, business owner/leader , motivational speaker, a College PhD professor like form Harvard business School BU etc. that could lecture/speck to us on the local and national business market and give advice to the group?

------If so what would your topic/expertise be?

3. Does your company have any real openings? If so can you please send them to us as a word file. I’d like to compile them all into 1 master fill to send out to the event goers to help them find work or a new job. I know the economy has been bad over the past few year and many of you have asked me to put an event like his together to help all our members out.

4. Do you have any suggestions on how we can make this business networking event even better?

Oh and No we’re not doing any silly raffle or door prizes either.

My plan would be to hold a monthly business meeting Meetup for 100-200 people in and around the Boston area on various location and have guest business speakers and have job listing that we can post for those that attend this event.

If you can help in any of the above ways please e-mail Biagio bocchino@yhaoo.com or Josh joshkonoff@gmail.com­ directly via e-mail.

Thank you in advance.

Biagio and Josh