addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Social Fun Message Board › New Orleans - Anyone would like to join me for a New Orleans feast tomorrow

New Orleans - Anyone would like to join me for a New Orleans feast tomorrow (Friday, 3/22)?

Jin
jinjihz
Cambridge, MA
Post #: 1
Hi Funs!

I left China, landed in New Orleans, squarely, for grad school, and instantly fell in love with the city, its culture, people and inevitably, food! -Missing it constantly. But Legal is bringing to us a bit of the Cajun taste. Anyone out there, also a New Orleans lover, would join me for a crawfish boil at Legal Seafood Harvard Sq.? It's an special event hosted by Chef Layne Copell, born and raised in Louisiana. Only served on Fridays in March. Or, anyone who is curious! We can meet there anytime after 7pm, talk laugh eat and just hang and be friends.

Please let me know ..

http://www.harvardsqu...­

Jin