Social Fun Message Board › Super Singles Dance ® & 'Matty B' Live & Incredible Music in Nashua
Welcome to Social Fun. Glad you found our fun + friendly group of members with a 21 to 59+ age range. Welcome to our group of diverse members (singles, married + divorced) who enjoy local social activities like: dining, movies, talks, parties, wine tasting, hikes, Art & Culture, music, happy hours, game & trivia nights, dancing, social networking, etc. Enjoying the good life in the New England and Boston Areas.
With over 10,700 members we’re the biggest Boston Social Meetups while still maintaining a friendly close knit family feel since there are 70+ Organizers to run events locally who run 60+ events monthly. The average event size is 20 members, thus providing you a pleasant real life experience to make lifelong friendships and possible more (like marriage).
We want everyone to feel welcome, and that means we are committed to having everyone feel comfortable, as well as safe. If it's your first time to one of our events, please don't be afraid that you won't know anyone. We will make sure you are welcome. Together we’ll have new experiences, explore new places, try new things and enjoy all that the Boston area has to offer. Whatever your interests, we’ll have an event for you in this group.
We look forward to meeting you so please sign up for an event today and have fun. It will be one of the best choices you have ever made. Now get out and enjoy some Social Fun.
----------PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT a dating group, although 90% of the members are single that is not the focus of the group. This group is about making friendships. Dating does evolve and we’ve had over 78 members that have either gotten married or engaged. This is directly attributed to the relaxed, no pressure group setting we've created.
Costs: To join the group and attend most events is basically FREE, BUT we ask if you enjoyed the group, help us keep it going by making a $11 annual donation to help cover the costs associated with running such a large group like paying off the Meetup fees of $180/year.
Sorry, but to join/stay in this group ALL Members are required to have a recent real clear main profile photo of themselves or they will not be allowed to join this group or removed for lacking this photo. Please reapply to join with a conforming photo. Thanks.
Photo help can be found here: http://www.meetup.com/help/How-do-I-add-and-manage-my-photos/
-----Only members can change their e-mail settings. Please follow details in this link below:
------Social Fun Members Credo
1. Participate in Social Fun to have fun and make new friends....Please do not create drama.
2. Must have a completed profile with a clear, recent photo and profile information.
3. RSVP "YES" only when you’re 100% sure you can attend.
4. Arrive on time and never "No Show." Members who "No Show" take away RSVP slots from other Members and negatively impact Social Fun events.
5. Understand that after 3 'No Shows' over 3 months any AO WILL remove you from Social Fun
6. You are the ONLY ones capable of changing your Meetup Announcement e-mail settings. Social Fun Organizers cannot set these.
Social Fun Organizers Credo
7. May disallow members with 2 or more "No Show" marks from attending their events.
8. Post events on a first come, first served basis.
9. May contact Biagio or other Organizers for help.
DISCLAIMER: During all events, Members are responsible for themselves. The Organizer and Assistant Organizers are not responsible for the safety of the participants. We will try our best to prevent accidents, but are not responsible or liable if something happens to you. By joining the group, you acknowledge this. Thanks
1,464 North Shore Socials
4,985 Bargain Hunters
3,318 Boston Foodies
3,333 Cultural Explorers
1,545 Bon Vivant's
5,266 Movie Fans