addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Social Fun Message Board › Spcial Fun Meetup for the steampunk today in Waltham!

Spcial Fun Meetup for the steampunk today in Waltham!

Biagio
user 3847345
Group Organizer
Burlington, MA
Ok so nobody wanted to host I'll come down to meet everyone at 12 noon at front entrance of the Charles River Museum of Industry & Innovation.

I'm not going in there its just the meeting spot that Lauren Chose so we do not confuse members.

I am NOT buying a button I'm going to walk around and see if we can catch the sidewalk parade.

Bring an umbrella as it might rain while we're out! Enjoy!