Social Fun Message Board › A reminder to sign up for this Saturday’s Night Party!

A reminder to sign up for this Saturday’s Night Party!

user 3847345
Group Organizer
Burlington, MA
Hi,  I hope all is well. I know it’s almost summer and we’re all busy, but I wanted to remind Members to sign up and attended the 2nd to last Saturday’s Night Party  at the Wild Rover in Boston  which shall be rocking Boston  this Saturday Night!  ………….So why should you go?

• 1.       It will be a great party night with no rain is forecasted and a perfect night temperature wise!
  • 2.       Enjoy a relaxing social interaction time from 7 to 9PM, where you can chat with other member and make new friends from  the 7 invited Meetup groups!
  • 3.       Great music via a fun DJ along with some wild Dancing starting at 9PM!
  • 4.       Get 1 free drink ticket if you come in from 7-8PM and use that ticket before 8:10PM
  • 5.       Get free yummy apps (food) from 7 to 9PM
  • 6.       It the second to last Saturday Night  party we’re having at the Wild Rover.
  • 7.       It’s not a work day for most of us!
  • 8.       There are typically between 100 to 150 members who normally attend.
  • 9.       You are new to Meetup and want to meet new fun people and make new friends!
  • 10.   You might not have any set plans for Saturday Night so come on out and join in on our fun!
  • 11.   RSVPs have exceeded 100+ but we still have a few great spots just waiting for a fun n cool person  just like you! ……So what are you waiting for?

You can RSVP via this link:­
I hope to see you all Saturday Night. So please keep Enjoying life and having fun!
Ciao from Biagio