addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Social Fun Message Board › Update Your RSVP

Update Your RSVP

Boston, MA
Hi everyone,
I'm really looking forward to this Friday's Dinner in the North End. Hopefully We will have nice weather.
Please update your RSVP if you Can not go to this event. We have 18 people on the wait list and I would like as many people to go as possible.
Remember to bring cash to the event as the waitstaff will not break up the tab into separate tickets for each person.
I look forward to seeing all of you!