addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Social Fun Message Board › play some outdoor soccer?

play some outdoor soccer?

Denise
user 11388242
Dedham, MA
Post #: 29
i just joined a recreational soccer league, it starts aug 4th (this sunday!)...and it looks like my team has space for 4 more women and 6 men. i have never played in this league - in fact haven't played organized soccer since i was a kid. but this seemed like fun and isn't very expensive so i thought i'd give it a try. it's only $50 for the season (till end of october). games are on sunday afternoons between noon and 8pm, so no super late nights. com join my team and play soccer! Details:

Sunday outdoor 11-v-11 coed soccer has room on one team for 4 more WOMEN and 6 more GUYS. Season starts Aug 4 so hurry and sign up! Fee is $50 per person to play and you all bring $2 per game for ref. Playing August to the end of October each Sunday. Games between 2-8pm in Cambridge and Hyde Park, all teams will rotate among the two fields. Please register at www.fssgboston.com ASAP as a free agent under Sunday Outdoor Fall Soccer and we will add you to the KELLY GREEN team. There are 10 teams in this league for fall season.