Social Fun Message Board › A Boston Party not to be missed this Saturday!

A Boston Party not to be missed this Saturday!

Biagio
user 3847345
Group Organizer
Burlington, MA
Hi,
So, I’ve been running these Mix n Mingle parties for about 5 years now and they’ve grown to be one of our best events over the years
So many members beg me to host these parties as they’re really fun and great. I enjoy that we’re able to gather such a great group of fun social members together to finally meet, many for the first time and make some real life, long term friendships and more. Some of which have blossomed into long term relationships and even resulted in a few marriages.
I wanted to take this time to thank all my Social Fun Members for coming to all these great Social Fun hosted Mix N Mingle parties as  their success (and the group’s success)  is due to all our fine, wonderful, friendly Social Fun members!
We now have over 120 RSVPs from the 7 invited groups!..... Looks like we’ll be full at 150 come party time so please be sure to sign up now, before we limit the RSVPS. Sorry, if you miss out on attending this fun filled party with a great mix of friendly social Meetup Members.

I know the RSVP filled yesterday, so I just added the last 20 spots to allow a few more members to join in on this fun party so sign up here before it filled up:
http://www.meetup.com/SocialFun/events/133186582/­
Enjoy the summer, life and have fun Ciao form Biagio