addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Social Fun Message Board › Any Music Lovers? Especially CSNY?

Any Music Lovers? Especially CSNY?

A former member
Post #: 4
OK, well this isn't a "dating" meetup, per se, but I have a pair of front row tix to the Stephen Stills show at the Wilbur Theater on saturday night, and I'm looking for a cute gal, 30-48, who'd like to join me for the show. Maybe a quick appetizer at Legal Seafoods and a glass of wine before hand, and then just enjoy some great tunes with one of my favorite artists. Nothing more than hotel waiting across the street, or whatever scams guys pull these days. I've got to get home and take the dog out anyway, so it's about as low key as you can get :-)

If you'd like to reach out to me at another time, that's up to you of course....but not required or expected. Just a fun night out.