Portland Social Club Message Board › January & February's Valentine's Speed Dating Events - 3 Minute Jet Date

January & February's Valentine's Speed Dating Events - 3 Minute Jet Dates + Interactive Games & Mingling !

Betsy
BetsyShmetzy
Portland, OR
Post #: 57
Posted with permission from Natanya.

January's event is the usual 6 minute speed dates, February's events will be the quicker speed dates+games

January Event:

Who: Women 51-61 & Men 50-65
Where: The Gotham Tavern 2240 N. Interstate Ave. Portland, OR 97217
When: January 16, 2011 (Sunday)
Time: 6:00 PM

February Events:

Session 1:
Who/Time: Women ages 24-34 & Men 27-37 @ 6:00 PM

Session 2:
Who/Time: Women ages 35-45 & Men 38-48 @ 3:00 PM

When: February 13, 2011 (Sunday)

Where: Mr. Jolly's Coffee & Wine Bar on 9th & Everett in the Pearl

You've probably seen the concept on popular TV shows and movies but have you gone Speed Dating yet? Pre-Dating® is the world's largest speed dating service focused on single professionals and is a fun and efficient way to meet new people. There are monthly events in over 100 cities in the US and Canada. You'll meet up to a dozen other single professionals face-to-face in your age and interest group through a series of six minute "Pre-Dates" at a local club, café, or restaurant. We facilitate the whole thing so there's no awkwardness, no pressure, no embarrassment and no games... just great fun! Pre-Dating then emails each guest a list of participants who would like to hear from them again! Odds are you'll have one or more matches (more than two-thirds of Pre-Daters match with at least one person). Intead of the bar scene, try pre-dating, the efficient and FUN way to date. Remember, now there's a better way. Before you date...Pre-Date!

For those who are on the go, like to keep in shape and would like to meet the same!
Wow... many face-to-face "dates" in just 1 night!

I was told by the company I contract with that I can't list the website on here. So please contact me and I will give you the website address as well as discount code directly. Thank you!