Portland Social Club Message Board › Happy Hour Event Tomorrow

Happy Hour Event Tomorrow

user 6131957
Portland, OR
Greetings Everyone,

Please read full details of this email for important info!

This is a reminder of our big happy hour event tomorrow at Brix Tavern in the Pearl. Happy hour prices are from 4-6 but we will probably be there until at least 6:30. They have large portions of food priced from $2.95-7.95, tasty cocktails for less than $5 and $1 off draft beer and wine.

If you signed up for this event and your plans have changed, please change your rsvp by clicking "Can't Go" under the green box that says "I'm Going." If you are interested in attending, please click the link below for full info and to rsvp:

We have a total of about 80 people attending this event from a few different groups. This will be a good opportunity to meet some new people and mingle with old friends.

I will be selling raffle tickets for $1 each, $5 for 6 tickets or $10 for 14 tickets to raise money for my 3 Day Walk For The Cure that I am currently training for. Prizes include:

$25 gift certificate for Bluehour

Starbuck's gift cards

Oregon Wine Country Guidebooks

Happy Hour Guidebooks and more!

Please bring cash for the raffle tickets!

Make sure to tell the employees that you are with Tamara's group and they will direct you to where we are located.

I look forward to seeing you tomorrow, if you can make it!