Portland Social Club Message Board › New Meetup: Oregon Beer Odyssey: Beers of Scandinavia!

New Meetup: Oregon Beer Odyssey: Beers of Scandinavia!

Natanya
user 6897336
Beaverton, OR
Announcing a new Meetup for PDX Metro Social and Friendship Network!

What: Oregon Beer Odyssey: Beers of Scandinavia!

When: Saturday, April 17, 2010 2:30 PM

Where:
Hop & Vine
1914 N. Killingsworth
Portland , OR 97217
503-954-3322

Study hard! Beer class!

Benjamin Edmunds from Oregon Beer Odyssey has created a fun curriculum of beer appreciation classes. I am putting a few on our calendar, but I hesitate because it's IMPORTANT we not flake on these! OBO can take 14 people per class, and since they're being nice to us, I do not want them to lose business due to any of us flaking. So please only sign up if you're really, really sure you will attend! I'm going to enforce RSVPs on the classes!

The cost is $35 per class which includes instruction, printed materials, snacks and beer: 12-15 beers in 2-3 ounce glasses with more on hand if people want to keep tasting! You can receive a 5% discount if you contact the Event Host Benjamin Edmunds ahead of time for payment arrangements.

If everyone honors the RSVP system for this class then I'll ask Ben if we may post more classes! I'll post a more detailed description of the Scandinavia class soon.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­