Portland Social Club Message Board › New Meetup: 1st Thursday Art Walk and Deschutes!

New Meetup: 1st Thursday Art Walk and Deschutes!

Natanya
user 6897336
Beaverton, OR
Announcing a new Meetup for PDX Metro Social and Friendship Network!

What: 1st Thursday Art Walk and Deschutes!

When: Thursday, June 3, 2010 7:00 PM

Where:
Deschutes Brewery and Public House
210 NW 11th Ave
Portland, OR 97209
(503) 241-6584

We haven't done this in a while! Let's hit it! Art Walk downtown occurs first Thursdays of the month. Friends roam in groups to tour several host galleries. Really upbeat, busy and fun! Very much a wine scene, and ironically this will be a joint event with my Microbrew meetup wink We did this before as a Meetup, then terminated at Deschutes and we had a blast! Let's do it again June 3rd. Exhibit details will be posted at www.firstthursdayportland.com­ roughly a week before the event. Let's gather first in the Deschutes lobby, then start roaming. Then back to Deschutes to sit and chat! Don't worry if you're late or lost, I'll send my cell to the Yes and Waiting lists on June 3rd so you can find us. The 25 person limit is loose, just means I can't greet more faces than that. You can still come if it fills. See you there art lovers!

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­