Portland Social Club Message Board › Professional Matchmaker looking for quality singles!

Professional Matchmaker looking for quality singles!

A former member
Post #: 1
Thank you Natanya for suggesting I post a message on the group's page.

I'm a professional matchmaker and I'm looking for just the right singles to match with my elite clientele! If you are tired of the random dating scene and are wanting to be in a relationship please contact me for more information via my website IntuitiveMatchmaking.com­. Just click the I'M Ready tab and you can join for FREE! I have to meet you in person for a FREE 20 minute consultation to activate your membership because I only introduce my clients to people I have first met myself. As I get to know you then I can see if I have a great client that is looking for someone just like you!

Hope to meet many of the members from PDX Metro Social and Friendship Network group!

Jacqueline Nichols
Professional Matchmaker
Intuitive Matchmaking LLC
Northwest's Premier Matchmaking Agency
www.IntuitiveMatchmaking.com

Yes, You Are Worth It!
tamara m.
sexyhaircuts1
Portland, OR
Post #: 5
I was curious to see what the cost of this match making service was. I went to the website and did not see any monies being collected. Just curious.
tamara
Natanya
user 6897336
Beaverton, OR
Post #: 49
No problem J, why not, I hope my members enjoy the opportunity!
A former member
Post #: 2
I was curious to see what the cost of this match making service was. I went to the website and did not see any monies being collected. Just curious.
tamara

Thanks for your question. I don't list my prices because first I need to meet with potential clients to see if they'd be a good fit for my services. Plus there is a free level so cost really ins't important if I already have the perfect match in my program already! I'm mostly looking for clients to match up with my current clients. If you are interested feel free to go to my website and click the I'm Ready tab to start the first part of getting in my database of singles. The second part is I need to meet you in person, as I only send my clients on dates with people I have personally met first.

Hope to meet you soon,
Jacqueline
A former member
Post #: 3
No problem J, why not, I hope my members enjoy the opportunity!

I'll let you know! I have added so many incredible singles to my data base of matchmaking clients. Now I'm curious if some of your members could be the perfect match I'm looking to introduce to my clients!

Thanks again! Always fun to connect with great people! ~ Jacqueline