Whether it's to start your own business, take the next step in your current role, or change sectors, an MBA can make it happen.
QS World MBA Tour Toronto brings over 120 of the world’s top business schools on Saturday, September 7th.
This provides a fantastic opportunity to meet face-to-face with admissions officers and get the answers to all of your MBA questions in one day.
Free Entry for Meet Up members in this group. To register follow the instructions mentioned below.
Attending Business Schools Include.
*HEC Paris, Univ. of Western Ontario - Richard Ivey, *Univ. of Toronto – Rotman, York University- Schulich, McGill University-Desautels, Univ. of Alberta, Queens, George Washington, London Business School, Boston Univ., Imperial College, IE and many more
*Represented by Alumni
This event is for you if you are looking to:
- Meet face-to-face with admission directors from top international and local B-Schools
- Attend a free GMAT seminar hosted by GMAC, the creators of the exam
- Network with Ivy League MBA Alumni from Toronto-Rotman and HEC Paris
- Apply for $1.2M of exclusive MBA scholarships to help finance your MBA
- Get one to one advice on your MBA essay, application and MBA interview
Executive MBA forum to find out suitable study options for professionals with six or more years of work experience
- Inspirational Women in Leadership Forum
- Connect 1-2-1 forum to arrange personal interviews with a range of top business schools
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
255, Front Street West
North Building - Level 100
Toronto, ON, M5V 2W6
Registration Opens - 12.30pm
Pre-fair presentations start time - 1pm
Main fair opens - 3.30pm
*You can attend any time between 12.30pm-6pm
To receive FREE admission (for your group only) you must do ALL of the following:
1. Register at this site http://goo.gl/fBmgn1 and answer the registration questions.
2. Print out this page that shows your RSVP, and bring with you to the event.
Hope to see you at the Toronto MBA Event.